1. Select the Scan icon.
2. Select the Network icon.
3. Select your scanning preferences
a. You can also rename the file to make it easier to find.
4. Feed the drawing in FACE UP.
5. Press Scan. Continue feeding the drawings in until you are finished.
- When you are finished scanning, push release the print, then push Finish.
- At your desktop computer, navigate to the InterDeptShare (S:) drive, there will be a folder called Plotter Scans (S:\Plotter Scans).
- Remove your scanned files from this drive. They will automatically be cleaned out after 72 hours.