If you are seeking information or assistance, submit a ticket to FIS via email or fill in a ticket request. People will still have the option to come talk to us, fill out a paper request form, email us directly or call the FIS Support hotline (353-3434) to receive assistance as well.
Here are instructions for the two new ways to submit requests…
To submit tickets through Portal:
Additional ways to access the page:
- Facilities information Tool - at the bottom of the page through the ‘Support’ link
- From Meridian – Tools Menu – Records Tools FIS Support Portal
1. Select Tickets
2. Click on Start Ticket
3. Select the Department
4. Click Continue
Which Department do I select?
- Facility Data Corrections - Use if you have found a mistake, typo, incorrect indexing, something incorrect on the map, wrong information in the floor plans, a drawing or document in the wrong place or indexed incorrectly, an asset linked to incorrect information, etc.
- Facility Information Requests – Use if you need records/archive documents, drawings, equipment and material information, a disc for a consultant, files retrieved from Meridian or any other location (Unifier, microfilm, archives, main office files, etc).
- User Support – use this if one of the systems or applications supported by FIS is not working, you see an opportunity for an enhancement to a current application we are supporting, you need support using one of our systems or applications (Meridian, Munsys, Cad, GIS, etc.)
- User Accounts - Use this if you are requesting an account to access operational floor plans, all information in the document management system or access to the infrastructure maps.
5. Fill in the fields.
- Subject and Message Body are required by the system. See side panel box for instructions on each department's ticket type.
6. Click Start Ticket.
7. You will receive a ticket creation notice email with a ticket number. Any further correspondence will be through this.
8. You can respond directly to the email address on the ticket creation notice.
To submit tickets for Information Requests by email:
- Send information requests by emailing email@example.com.
- Fill in the subject and the message body.
- You should receive an email with a ticket number. If you do not receive this ticket creation notice email, your ticket was not created. Please contact us so we can fix the issue.
Once your ticket is closed, you will be sent a notification and also a brief survey to fill out. Please feel free to do this for as many as you can. This will help us collect metrics on all the different information requests we receive and also each agent that is responsible for assisting you.