Oce TDS700/Colorwave 650
Large Format Drawings –
Scanning & Retrieval
- Select ‘Scan’ on controller keypad.
- Use the scroll wheel and select button to pick which type of scan from the list on keypad.
- Insert drawing FACE DOWN and line up with turquoise arrow.
- Machine will auto feed document in, then once it stops moving, press the green button.
- If scanning multiple pages, feed next drawing in and other drawing will release.
- As document scans, it will display the file name on the controller keypad
- After all drawings are scanned, press RED BUTTON to release the last one.
- Select ‘Close File’ when finished with Multi-page file to process.
- Type Oceplot into the Internet Explorer web browser (or type http://oceplot/home.jsp).
- Save this webpage as a favorite or bookmark it.
- The scans will delete after 48 HOURS, so make sure to retrieve yours before this happens.
- Under the ‘Jobs’ tab, click in the blank filter box to open the Public view where your scans are stored.
- Select ‘Public’.
- Select the files (one at a time)
- Save them to your chosen directory or desktop.
Contact the FIS team if you need assistance!
Revision History and Owner of Document
Created: July 2016
FIS Support Hotline: 517-353-3434