- In Outlook, to move the emails to the public folders, select all of the email messages you will be moving.
a. The folders are not able to be moved, so the individual messages must be selected.
- Once the files are selected, right-click and select Move, Other Folder… or type Ctrl+Shift+V.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of your Outlook and you will see PDC Project E-Mails Expand the folder, then expand PDC Project E-Mails, then open the folder for the start year of the project (example: 2012 is CP12… or PR12…...).
- Select the correct Project Folder, then click OK.
The process takes a minute and will remove the emails from your inbox and file them in the PDC Project E-Mails.
If the folder you need isn’t available, please send an email to email@example.com
and include the project number.
Procedure – VIEWING or FINDING emails in Outlook PDC Project E-Mails
- To find the emails in the PDC Project E-Mails, open Microsoft Outlook.
- Scroll to the bottom of the left of the Outlook window.
- Expand PDC Project E-Mails. If you do not see the PDC Project E-Mails, click here.
- Expand PDC Project E-Mails.
5. Expand the Year folder for the project you are looking for.
6. Select the Project number and the emails in that folder will display in the viewing window of Outlook.