In an effort to align with the IPF Mobile action plan and moving towards using Campus AD for authentication onto systems, we will be moving Meridian to Campus AD and using your MSU NetID and password for authentication instead of your IPF credentials. This notice is only for the Meridian Desktop software (
One-time Instructions to use Campus AD credentials - starting SEPTEMBER 24th, 2018
- Open the Start Menu and type ‘Credential Manager’.
- Open the Window Credential Manager program.
- Click on Add a Windows Credential.
- Fill out the form:
- Your NETID Password
- Restart your computer.
- Verify Meridian works using your campus AD credentials.
- If you see a locked vault icon (or a key) when opening meridian or your IPF credentials are still displayed at the bottom, restart your computer.
- If you change your MSU NetID password before the IPF computers are using Campus AD for authentication, you will have to repeat steps 1-6 above.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact: