If Meridian Explorer is connecting to your IPF account instead of your Campus AD (MSU Net ID) credentials, it will look like this. To fix, follow the instructions below:
One-time Instructions to use Campus AD credentials - starting SEPTEMBER 24th, 2018
- Open the Start Menu and type ‘Credential Manager’.
- Open the Window Credential Manager program.
- Click on Add a Windows Credential.
- Fill out the form:
- Your NETID Password
5. Close any open browser windows and reopen Meridian Explorer and it should have all your views available.
- If you change your MSU NetID password before the IPF computers are using Campus AD for authentication, you will have to repeat steps 1-6 above.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact: