HP Click is a program available to us that allows you to print a batch of multiple files to the plotter instead of printing each file individually.
- Open the HP Click installer located at \\pps-filesrv2\winpkgs\HP\Click\HPClick-64bit-Setup.exe You will not be prompted for an administrator password. It will perform some initial installation steps.
- When presented, click the checkbox to accept the EULA and click Next. You do not need to enter your email address.
- Click Next through the introduction. (Read it if you would like.)
- Wait while it attempts for autodetect printers. It will not be successful.
- Click the + Button to add a printer.
- Enter IPF-PDC-P-I103 in both fields. Click Done.
- The plotter will now be listed. Click One more thing.
- You will be prompted to enter measurement units and page sizes. The defaults should be correct. Click Get started.
Using HP Click
- HP Click is software that allows you to patch print multiple files at once instead of opening and printing them one-by-one.
- When you open Click, you are presented with a simple window with a Print Settings button in the top left and a drag-and-drop interface below it.
- The Print Settings allow you to configure standard options that apply to the entire batch.
- You can drag and drop or browse for multiple files.
- Once selected, pages show up on the left, with a preview pane on the right. The paper size can be modified for each page if needed.
- Clicking the Print button in the bottom left will print the whole batch at once.