There is a new PDC plotter for IPF in room 103.
The name of the device is IPF-PDC-P-I103.
To Install the plotter on your computer:
1. Opening Devices and Printers from the Start Menu or Control Panel.
2. Select Add a Printer
3. Select Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer (This step may not show up for Windows 10 Users)
4. Select The printer that I want isn’t listed
5. Select Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature
6. In the Name: field, type IPF-PDC-P-I103 and click Find Now
7. Select the printer from the search results and click OK.
8. Click Next
9. Uncheck Make this my default printer and click Finish
Once the printer installs, you should be able to print as normal.
- To set up default printing preferences, click here.
- HP Click is a program available to us that allows you to print a batch of multiple files to the plotter instead of printing each file individually.
- Click here for instructions for use.
- It has been brought to our attention that the plotter’s print driver has sizes listed by letters instead of dimensions.
- We will be reaching out to the vendor to see if they can provide assistance in changing this setting.
- In the meantime, for those who are not currently familiar, here is a chart with the information.
- The only scanning method available at the moment is to scan to USB. We will have more information about other scanning methods soon.