If you are trying to log into Meridian Explorer and the sign in dialog box keeps popping up after you type your credentials, your MSU net ID may be locked or you may even need to change your net ID password.
1. Submit a ticket to FIS Systems Support
and we can check on your permissions and credentials.
If we cannot fix the issue, we may direct you to IT services for them to assist.
1. Call the MSU IT services support line (517-432-6200) and press 6 for other services.
2. Tell them your MSU Net ID needs to be unlocked.
- You will need to give them your net ID and your Zpid when you call.
- Do not say you are having Meridian trouble or you will be transferred back to FIS. FIS cannot unlock your MSU account and you will have to call IT services again.
- They may even have you follow instructions and change your password if necessary.
- You can use the same password if it passes the requirements. You will still need to follow the steps to change it though.
3. Once your account has been unlocked, try logging into Meridian Explorer again.
- Remember to type campusad\ in front of your username.
- If you set a windows credential manager setting for dms.ipf.msu.edu, click here for instructions to update with your new password.