To log into Meridian Explorer or the Infrastructure Map from FIT, you will use your MSU NetID and password.
What you need to do:
- Clear clear the cache on your browser.
- Verify the domain is campusad when prompted for a login:
- Infrastructure Map users: check sign in language to ensure it says MSU NETID and not IPF.
- Meridian Explorer users: type campusad\ in front of your NetID if the domain says anything other than campusad.
* Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for Meridian Explorer. If you use Google Chrome, downloading IE Tabs is strongly encouraged.
- IPF users - If Meridian Explorer loads a generic home page…
- If you open Meridian Explorer and don’t see any views, click to follow the instructions to fix the issue in the windows credential manager.
- Links from FIT are not working…
- In Chrome - Open an incognito tab in your browser (ctrl+shift+N), navigate to the page or paste the link to FIT and see if it works there. If yes, then clear your cache again. If no, call support.
- In Internet Explorer - Open an InPrivate Tab in your browser (CTRL+SHIFT+P), navigate to the page or paste the link to FIT and see if it works there. If yes, then clear your cache again. If no, call support.
- If you are using a mobile device, to view files, follow these instructions.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact: