To log into Meridian Explorer or the Infrastructure Map from FIT, you will use your MSU NetID and password.
What you need to do:
- Clear clear the cache on your browser.
- Verify the domain is campusad when prompted for a login:
- Infrastructure Map users: check sign in language to ensure it says MSU NETID and not IPF.
- Meridian Explorer users: type campusad\ in front of your NetID if the domain says anything other than campusad.
* Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for Meridian Explorer. If you use Google Chrome, downloading IE Tabs is strongly encouraged.
- If Meridian Explorer loads a generic home page…
- If you open Meridian Explorer and don’t see any views, the system is still using your IPF credentials. There is no option to Log Out of the system, so click to follow the instructions to fix the issue in the windows credential manager.
- Links from FIT are not working…
- Open an incognito tab in your browser (ctrl+shift+N), paste the link to FIT and see if it works there. If it works, then clear your cache again. If it does not work, call support.
- If you are using a mobile device, to view files, follow these instructions.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact: