email@example.com email outage alert
email address is currently not working. If you submitted a ticket using the fisrequests email address and have not heard from us or have not received a response email that your ticket was received, please resubmit using the following methods.
How does this impact the end user:
- Users will be unable to email their facility information requests using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users can submit an information request to the Facilities Information Services staff by:
- submitting a ticket through the FIS support Portal
- call the FIS hotline at 517-353-3434
- Stop by the FIS area in suite 101/102 at IPF and fill out a paper request form or talk to one of us.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause during the outage. If you have any questions please contact the FIS support line at 517-353-3434 or submit a ticket on the FIS support Portal
Facilities Information Services
Infrastructure Planning and Facilities
Michigan State University
1147 Chestnut Rd., Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824
Support Hotline: 517-353-3434