To view documents stored in the document management system, or when you see a padlock icon in FIT, you will need to have been granted access to the system and then will use your MSU NetID and password to access the information.
Document Management System:
- Type campusad\ in front of your MSU NetID.
- Use your MSU NetID and password.
- *Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for Meridian Explorer. If you use Google Chrome, downloading IE Tabs is strongly encouraged for ease of viewing files in the system.
- Do not use your IPF credentials to log in.
- Clear clear the cache on your browser.
- If Meridian Explorer loads a generic home page, it is still using your IPF credentials. You cannot logout, so you will need to follow these instructions to fix the issue in the windows credential manager.
- Links from FIT are not working…
- In Chrome - Open an incognito tab in your browser (ctrl+shift+N), navigate to the page or paste the link to FIT and see if it works there. If yes, then clear your cache again. If no, call support.
- In Internet Explorer - Open an InPrivate Tab in your browser (CTRL+SHIFT+P), navigate to the page or paste the link to FIT and see if it works there. If yes, then clear your cache again. If no, call support.
- If you are using a Meridian Explorer on a mobile device, to view files, follow these instructions.