There is a new PDC plotter for IPF in room 103.
The name of the device is IPF-PDC-P-I103.
To Install the plotter on your computer:
1. Using Cortana, search for Printers & Scanners.
2. Open Printers & Scanners.
3. Click on Add a printer or scanner.
4. Scroll down to the end of the list (before the list of printers already on your machine).
5. Select the printer that I want isn't listed
6. Select Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature
7. Click Next
8. In the Name: field, put IPF-PDC-P-I103
9. Click Find Now
10. Double-click on the plotter in the search results.
11. Click Next
12. Click Finish
Once the printer installs, you should be able to print as normal.
- To set up default printing preferences, click here.
- HP Click is a program available to us that allows you to print a batch of multiple files to the plotter instead of printing each file individually.
- Click here for instructions for use.
- It has been brought to our attention that the plotter’s print driver has sizes listed by letters instead of dimensions.
- We will be reaching out to the vendor to see if they can provide assistance in changing this setting.
- In the meantime, for those who are not currently familiar, here is a chart with the conversion information.
- Click here for instructions on scanning and retrieving your scans.