Meridian 2020 Upgrade – system back online
Meridian Upgrade – system back online
The Meridian Document Management System was upgraded to the 2020 version over the weekend of October 15, 2021.
How does this impact the end user:
- Users will need to re-add the Meridian poweruser application to their taskbar to see the Meridian icon appear (instead of a blank sheet of paper icon)
- Upon opening Meridian or switching vaults, you may get a message regarding the license. Click OK. It will go away once the license has been installed.
- Once the system is back online:
- If you have not upgraded to campusad (logging into your IPF computer with your MSU NetID), you will not be able to access Meridian 2020.
- Included in the upgrade is an update to the local Meridian software, the end user shouldn’t see any difference in startup or functionality.
- There will be no change in how users connect to Meridian, remotely or in the office, for this version of Meridian.
- If you are prompted to connect to the server, please follow these instructions.
If you have any questions please contact the FIS support line at (517) 353-3434 or submit a ticket on the FIS support Portal.