How to add the PDC Project E-mails in Outlook 2016
1. Go to the upper left in Outlook and press File.
2. Select Account Settings and from the drop down, select Account Settings again.
3. Select your email address then press Change.
4. Select More Settings…
5. Go to Advanced
a. Un-check the Download shared folders.
b. Select Add…
6. Type: PDC Project E-Mails, click OK.
7. Click Apply on the bottom right.
The Project emails should show in your left bar all the way on the bottom. Expand the folder and click ‘PDC Project E-mails’ and the folders should be in there.