Oce TDS700/Colorwave 650
Large Format Drawings –
To make copies:
- Select ‘Copy’ on controller keypad (should be defaulted to this setting).
- If not selected already, use the scroll wheel and select button to pick which type of copy from the list on keypad.
- Once you have selected the type of copy, you can select how many copies you would like to make using the numbers.
- If you are making multiple copies of a set, click the select button above the scroll wheel to enter option screen.
- Click on the button on the top right above create set.
- After all pages in set are scanned, click on close set.
- Insert drawing FACE DOWN and line up with turquoise arrow. If you can, make sure the top of the drawing is inserted first so it prints the right direction.
- Machine will auto feed document in, then once it stops moving, press the green button.
- If scanning multiple pages, feed next drawing in and other drawing will release.
- After all drawings are scanned, press RED BUTTON to release the last one.
- Drawings will come out of the plotter. If you made multiple copies of a set, they will print collated as the set.
Contact the FIS team if you need assistance!
Revision History and Owner of Document
Created: July 2016
FIS Support Hotline: 517-353-3434