If Meridian Explorer is connecting to your IPF account instead of your Campus AD (MSU Net ID) credentials, it will look like this. To fix, follow the instructions below:
One-time Instructions to use Campus AD credentials - starting SEPTEMBER 24th, 2018
- Open the Start Menu and type ‘Credential Manager’.
- Open the Window Credential Manager program.
3. Click on Add a Windows Credential.
4. Fill out the form, then click OK:
- Internet or network address: dms.ipf.msu.edu
- User name: Campusad\yourMSUNetID
- Password: Your MSU NetID Password
5. Close any open browser windows and reopen Meridian Explorer and it should have all your views available.
If you change your MSU NetID password before the IPF computers are using Campus AD for authentication, you will have to update it in the windows credential manager.