Google Chrome does not support viewing in Meridian Explorer. Users have three options for viewing a file in Meridian Explorer.
- Use Internet Explorer as your browser when using Meridian Explorer.
- Download the files and open them in a native application (Adobe, Microsoft, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Download IE tabs for Google Chrome.
If you download IE tabs, make sure to set up the options to match the following:
- After installing IE tabs in google chrome, click on the icon and select options.
- Check the appropriate boxes for Auto URL, Popups & Tabs and Display.
- Add an Auto URL: https://dms.ipf.msu.edu/bcenterprise/*
- Check the appropriate boxes for Advanced
- Check IE 7 Standards Mode for IE compatibility Mode.